We do not save your personal data on our servers. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback or Data Deletion Instructions.
If you want to delete your activities for Frame Today, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “Frame Today” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
If you wish to delete your user account data, you need to request that we delete your account. If your Frame Today user account is no longer required, please send your request with the email address for this account to email@example.com. Your account will be deleted and all data will no longer be saved. We will notify you when complete.