COVID-19 Keeping You Safe
All our Frame Today stores remain open but due to the recent NSW public health alert, we are enforcing all Government requirements across all our Greater Sydney & Central Coast stores. We ask that you support our staff when visiting any of our stores for your framing orders and collection. Due to the nature of our work and time spent with our Framing Consultants, following COVID-19 guidelines is very important for the safety of you and our staff.
Our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of customers and Framing Consultants, so each store will:
- Have facemasks worn by customers and available for staff (it is currently recommended but no longer compulsory to wear a face mask while shopping in Greater Sydney including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains)
- Provide hand sanitiser for use on arrival and departure
- Strictly practice physical distancing
- Request customers not to handle samples
- Conduct regular sanitising and cleaning of all touchpoints including frames, frame samples, design benches and payment terminals
- Ensure the number of people permitted in-store is not exceeded
- Accept card payments as the preferred contactless payment method
Frame Today has registered as a COVID Safe business under the NSW Government initiative.