COVID-19 Keeping You Safe
Update: Monday 11 October
All Frame Today stores are now OPEN!! We cannot wait for to see all our NSW customer again!!
However for the near future- starting October 11 due to the current Governments Health Order, we are required (or permitted) to only allow entry to those patrons who can prove they have been fully vaccinated.
We respect everyone’s opinions and views and we ask that our team are treated with respect during this transition period so that everyone is kept safe!
It won’t be long and we hope that life goes back to some type of normality! In the meantime, our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of customers and staff, so each Frame Today store will follow the guidelines provided by the state governments:
- Facemasks worn by customers and staff
- QR code sign in and proof of double vaccination on entry
- Hand sanitiser provided for use on arrival and departure
- Strictly practice physical distancing in stores
- Requesting customers not to handle samples
- Conducting regular sanitising and cleaning of all touchpoints including frames, frame samples, design benches, machinery and payment terminals
- Ensuring the number of people permitted in-store is not exceeded
- Accepting card payments as the preferred contactless payment method
Frame Today has registered as a COVID Safe business under the NSW and
QLD Government initiatives.